Monday, May 30, 2011

We Have Created LIFE!!!

The majority of the plants made it through Destructo-Squirt. About half of the plants you see, she dumped out at least twice. I have an entire row that could be cucumbers,, zucchinis, or pumpkins.

But, amid the rain and hail, we got the garden planted today.

We planted green beans, summer squash, spaghetti squash, zucchini, cucumbers, pumpkins, watermelon, tomatoes, and corn. I also have some peppers (bell mix and banana) that are still in the process of sprouting in my makeshift greenhouse, aka a clear tote on my back deck.

Hubby was digging posts for my kid deterrent chicken wire fence when he hit a sprinkler pipe. So I got to finish making the rows and planting by myself while he made two trips to Lowes and fixed the pipe...twice.
Now, hopefully everything will grow.

No comments: