Saturday, March 19, 2011

Getting Settled In

We moved a while ago. Like 2 months. I think I am almost done with how I want the upstairs to look.
I love new stuff...and when a project turns out the way you hope. Scrabble art for the wall. It stands out more in real life.
Pictures, new couch, giant TV--that one was the husband's idea.

Some vinyl for the dining room wall with enough cork board picture frames for lots of artwork--mostly Munchkin's.
Now I just need to work on the downstairs! Oh yeah and the giant catch-all that is my bedroom!

3 comments:

The Rose Family said...

very nice. I love your furniture! I can't wait to get out of here and buy a set that we like. Where do you get your vinyl? We can't paint here, so I'm looking into vinyl. Nice job on your new place.

Shaunee said...

Erin-
It looks awesome! I'm sure you guys are so happy to be able to stretch out a little bit. Hope you are liking your new place.

lauralquinton said...

cute cute cute!! I love that you have a place for their art work. Super cute!!