Friday, June 11, 2010

Impaired Conversations

Hubby took the boy to see the new Karate Kid movie tonight with his Karate school. They got home, we read scriptures and sent the kids to bed in the playroom. I was asking hubby who all was at the movie. Then I asked him about one of the instructors who is also in our ward.

I said, "Do you know who he is yet?"
Hubby: Yeah--well I don't know his name but I know who he is.
Me: What does he look like?
Hubby: (no answer--hubby has fallen asleep)
Me: Honey. What does he look like?
Hubby: Like a bunch of trees and an apartment complex with scenery.

**Pause**

The best part of these conversations are when he realizes that he has said something that makes absolutely no sense. So I just wait for it.

1 comment:

Esther said...

So funny! Now I will be looking on Sunday for a Karate instructor who looks "a bunch of trees and an apartment complex with scenery."