Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm in Trouble

Squirt is moving. She can scoot on her bum while sitting. And she can army crawl...backwards.
Do you see her? Hiding under the couch? Well, not so much hiding as scooted herself under there and can't figure out how to go forward! She started over by her pile of toys. She did this three times in a row. Then I got smart and sat her up. And she scooted on her bum to the garbage a few feet away and was rustling the plastic bag. Looks like our days of having a trash can in this room are over. She loves when Munchkin leaves the wipes box open so she can grab one and chew on it.

4 comments:

Adams said...

I just read you last post.....are you ok? Seriously, are you ok? I think you might need a mommy time out. And I don't mean in the corner! You need to get out and have some girl time. I wish I were there to take you somewhere......

The Strickland Gang said...

Yep the beginning of their movement doesn't stop there. I have a runner now;)
I love how the babies love the wipies to chew on! Jett loves them and he even drags it around to clean too! Oh how I wish they wouldn't grow up!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're in trouble. Backwards crawlers are always trouble! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, she is getting so big. She is adorable. Time goes soooo fast. It is hard to keep up with all the grandkids growing.:) I love ya, Denise