Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We Are Getting There...

I may actually be all ready for Halloween a few days ahead of time. (That's only because ET gets to wear his costume to Karate today so it has to be done by then.)

So 3 costumes are ready and ET's is getting the final touches. Squirt's also needs some accessories.

The buckets are done thanks to this tutorial that is floating around the internet.


The kids are so excited about them. But the best part about them is they stack together! Man I hate those pumpkin buckets! But I used two of our old Easter buckets so we are going to have eat some ice cream before Easter :)

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I LOVE the baskets!!! They're so cute and what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Since you are all done, could you come to my house and get it all ready?? :)