Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Fun

I woke up early this morning (5:45 am) with a massive sneezing fit. I probably sneezed 20 times. After that I couldn't go back to sleep. So I figured I would get a jump start on getting ready for Church. I hopped in the shower, and said good morning to hubby, ET and Thumbelina who all came in to go potty. **Note to self--get a less see-thru shower curtain.
Thumbelina tried three different outfits this morning because the first two were too small. So we took them off of her, threw them at Munchkin and said, "Here you go!" But Munchkin, instead of putting on one of Thumbelina's hand-me-downs, went a different direction:
She almost had it. Then when I went to put it on Squirt, Munchkin had totally stretched out the elastic in the sleeves. So that went into the sewing pile.
Squirt used to wake up at 6. We were always ready on time. Then she started sleeping until 7. So I did too. This morning, it was 7:25 and I went in to wake her up. This is what I found:
I guess we will adjust her schedule again. Right now she eats at 7, 11, 3 and 7 and then goes to bed. Tomorrow maybe we will try 8, 12, 4 and 8. The crazy thing is the bathroom is right by her room and the door was open and she slept through everything.
It still amazes me all the things you can find in Blogland. I found this tutorial a while back and was determined to try it. We made them today and they are yummy! I need to find smaller molds--Wal*Mart didn't have any.

1 ice-cube-size gummy is the equivalent to a whole pack of fruit snacks.

My kids ate 2 each and asked for more.

No comments: