Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Grandparents

My grandparents can be described as quirky. Now, that is in no way meant as a put down. They are awesome! They are very loving and humble people. But definitely quirky.

For example, they wear jams. My favorites are the fish ones my grandma is sporting. One time, they went to get professional portraits done. Now these were going to be from the waist up so my Grandpa wore a nice shirt, tie and jacket...with jams. The photographer thought it was so funny, he had to take a full length picture.

The portrait in the picture with them is my grandfather's aunt Mabel. They weren't quite sure what to do with it, so they decided to "bring her along on the trip."

(Aunt Mabel, Grandpa, Grandma, Shannon)

This is a picture of a sheet they made with their family tree on it. My family is up and to the right of Munchkin.
We had a lot of fun with them but my favorite part was when Grandpa played along with Munchkin's diner. She made a table out of legos and served him cake and fishies. I wish I had a picture of that. Last time they were in town, Grandpa taught ET how to blow bubbles. We are already looking forward to their next visit in 2 years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just too funny! Are you sure Aunt Mabel isn't in jams too?