Monday, July 6, 2009

This Is My Life

Broken down by hours:

Pump, feed, pump, rest.

Repeat.

(I am making enough for the little one but I am such a control freak, I need to know how much she is getting at each feeding or I attribute every cry to I AM STARVING MY BABY!!!)

Throw in dishes, cleaning the floor every 5 seconds because Munchkin is into everything, and loads of laundry from the poop machine (apparently Squirt was an appropriate nickname,) and by the end of the day I am worn out.

(And there are my shows that I need to catch up on but can only do during quiet time and after the kids go to bed because we implemented a no TV policy. (Being a parent and being able to make rules for just the kids is awesome!!) And don't forget all the blogs I have to read...)

4 comments:

Lorie said...

I hope things settle down for you soon! And thanks for the tip about using the melon with the Jello!

Kristi O said...

I have been completely MIA for awhile and I just came and rested at your blog. I love reading about your kids. MY is your new little princess beautiful or what? I love the 4th of July outfits you made. you are so stinkin' talented. Congrats on our life and how amazing its going!!! love ya, Kristi

Ashley said...

You are amazing girl. I have ONE baby (not FOUR) and I feel like I still don't have it together... and my baby is a few weeks older than yours! And I am dying to know her name! I've been reading your blog since before you went with the nicknames, and for the life of me can't remember Munchkin's name! my curiosity is killing me! :)

Natalie B. said...

PUMPING SUCKS! Its like having an extra child in the fact that it requires so much of your time. All I know is that it's a heck of a lot cheaper than formula. You can do it, you can do it, you can do it! I am sure Squirt will pick up the pace soon and you will be a super nurser! We miss you!