Friday, April 24, 2009

Super Sale!

I am nesting. There I said it. Slowly but surely, I am cleaning everything out, reorganizing and purging. Last week, we moved all of our storage stuff plus all of my craft stuff into the dining room. As I have been going through it all, I feel like I am making huge progress...until I look at how thrashed and crowded my dining room still is!

So in an effort to get things moving, I am having a super sale in my Etsy Shop. All of the sale items are already made and packaged, ready to ship. Most of the items in my shop are marked down from $15 to only $8. That's nearly 50% off! These make great baby shower gifts, or even first birthday presents. Munchkin still plays with hers.

This whole nesting thing would be a lot easier if I could lift the boxes myself!

1 comment:

Natalie B. said...

Hi,
I have been thinking about you. I hope you are feeling well and I hope the little one comes soon and on schedule. I need to call you. So be prepared. You are so close to being done, yea!