Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Come On Out, Baby!

I had an uneventful trip to the doctor yesterday. I saw a NP, who checked me and told me I was still at "a tight one."

DANG IT!

Then she continued, "I'm trying to stretch it bigger but it's not working!"

AWESOME!

This is the second appointment where I haven't gained any weight. My diet of cake, brownies and ice cream is so working. Hopefully that continues after the baby is born.

But next week I see Dr. Buick Hands, and hubby will be done with classes and finals. That means a green light to have this baby. I am going to try to talk the doctor into inducing me Friday if I don't go on my own.

May 1st would be a good day to have a baby, don't you think?

5 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

Good Luck! I hope she comes sooner than later for you! I love your diet...I was the same way and I didn't gain the last month but obviously someone did. I have a chunky monkey.

raising4boys said...

I always wanted to have a May baby. But I settled for April 2nd. Hang in there!! She will be here soon.

Sound like the timing will be perfect after your hubby is done with finals. Keep enjoying the cake, brownies and ice cream :)

raising4boys said...

I always wanted to have a May baby. But I settled for April 2nd. Hang in there!! She will be here soon.

Sound like the timing will be perfect after your hubby is done with finals. Keep enjoying the cake, brownies and ice cream :)

Shaunee said...

May is a great time for a baby. That is when Paige was born. But for your sakes, I hope you have an April baby!

Anonymous said...

LOTS of goodluck to you in delivering your baby. I hate the "tight one" comment. What does that mean? Really? And, I love your diet - it's perfect, really.