Friday, March 13, 2009

Contest Time

So there is this girl. She has a husband, two kids and an etsy shop. Her husband and kids have names but her etsy shop is lacking. She needs help finding a name for her shop that she likes and that speaks what she wants spoken.

It's like naming a baby, really. Her current shop name is Creative Rooms, but it's just not exactly right. She does vinyl for your walls and anywhere else you want to put it. I have some in my house even. Check it out--she has some really great designs. She is really easy to work with--I wanted different dimensions for my vinyl quote and she mocked it up for me right away. She even started doing gift certificates because I wanted one for my Mom. Next I am getting the Ghandi quote-- I just have to figure out where I am going to put it.

So she is having a contest. All you have to do is go to her blog and suggest a shop name for her. If she picks your suggestion, you win any vinyl from her shop, up to $25.00. Pretty sweet deal, I think. If I didn't have pregnant brain I would be all over this!

So get your creative juices flowing and help her out...and win some free vinyl at the same time.

No comments: