Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tired...and Hungry

Hubby and I have been extra tired lately. Maybe it's because we know a baby is coming soon and we are trying to stockpile sleep. Maybe it's because we have three kids already and rarely a moment of peace. Maybe it's because we get up too early. Yes, Munchkin, I am looking at you!

So last night, after the kids went to bed, hubby and I were in the kitchen talking. I mentioned that I might just go to bed. We both looked at the clock. 8:30 pm.

Then hubby surprised me by saying, "I'm okay with that. I'll go with you and watch a show or something."

The only problem with that is our DVR is in the living room so we usually end up watching The Food Network. So after eating our soft pretzels (which were featured on Unwrapped a while back prompting our purchase of them), we were both out by 9:30.

(too bad we started Operation Robot Hands yesterday and Munchkin kept waking up because she couldn't suck her thumb. It would have been a great night of sleep.)

3 comments:

Shaunee said...

We are always in bed around 9:00. I love it! It's my time to read and just relax. There's nothing wrong with going to bed that early!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Operation Robot Hands? HA! You're going to have to explain that one!!