Thursday, February 5, 2009

Saved by the Bell

...or, more accurately, the CPSC.

CPSC Grants One Year Stay of Testing and Certification Requirements for Certain Products
Washington, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission voted unanimously (2-0) to issue a one year stay of enforcement for certain testing and certification requirements for manufacturers and importers of regulated products, including products intended for children 12 years old and younger. These requirements are part of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA), which added certification and testing requirements for all products subject to CPSC standards or bans.


So I get at least one more year of Etsy. I am so excited because there are so many cute kid things out there I haven't bought yet!

Watch for new stuff in my shop as I try to turn my four totes of fabric into stuff I can actually sell! More footballs and mini-balls are coming--as well as new patterns.

No comments: