Monday, January 12, 2009

Pregnancy

Do you know how long pregnancy lasts?

Roughly forever.

I am due in May. Do you know how far away May is?! A whole freaking semester! My husband will have completed almost half of his total college completed during this pregnancy!

I have 115 days left. 115 days?! That is three digits!

I am 23 weeks pregnant. 23 weeks! And that is barely over half way!

(should we count all the exclamation points so far, people?!)

I guess it could be worse. I could be an elephant and not even a quarter of the way done yet.

And yet, I look at my maternity clothes and perhaps elephant isn't too far off...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hang in there my dear...in no time you will be crying at her wedding!!!

Class A Dude said...

May does seem far away. My wife is due June 14th...Our first, so I'm online doing a little research.