Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Best Husband In The World

World's greatest husband award goes to....mine! And here's why:

-He gets up every morning at 5am to go to work, and stays up late at night doing homework, but still lets me take a nap on Saturdays and Sundays.

-He is willing to cook if he is home.

-He understands my cravings, and is willing to drive through the snow to get them taken care of.

-He does everything for the first 5 months of my pregnancy, and carries the baby (when he's around) for the first nine months of it's life.

-He is okay with our dryer ironing system.

-Ramen is a totally acceptable dinner choice.

-He is a hands on Dad. During the week, I am in charge and he is my backup. On the weekends, he is in charge and I am just backup.

-If he is home and there is poop, he takes care of it.

-He understands a girl's need for a good steak.

-He only rolls his eyes a little when I am ready for bed at 8:30pm.

-He still loves me even though I fall asleep during every movie we rent.

-He gets up with crying kids at night.

-He bought me 200 pounds of ice melt so I don't have to shovel anymore.

-He goes along with my furniture rearranging without too much complaint...most of the time.

What more could a girl ask for?



I am thinking a new car...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like you got a keeper there!

GustoBones said...

He definitely sounds like an awesome husband. You so need that when you're pregnant.