Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Something About a Mouse...

Two pizzas, 4 drinks and 100 tokens = 1 happy girl!

She wore her new fairy dress from the McKinneys, but not the wings. We had to go to the dollar store to get matching princess shoes; she only had purple-not pink. A polkadot bow completed the outfit. Two hours later, the tokens were gone, the pizza had been eaten, Munchkin had gotten stuck in the playplace, and everyone had a prize.

ET's favorite part was the tickets.

Thumbelina's favorite part was all the rides.

Munchkin's favorite part was the flashing lights during the show...oh, and baby Ruby.

My favorite part was that ET was able to get Munchkin out of the playplace by himself and I didn't have to climb in.

3 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all!

Christie said...

My kids love (Up)Chuck-e-cheese too. (some kid puked while we were there, and I cannot get that image out of my mind) We even have the same pictures with our kids.

Anonymous said...

My kids love that place! Sometimes I think I'll go crazy in there trying to keep track of them all! Looks like it was a blast!